Asked by: Indre Vesnitskytechnology and computingemail
How do I reset my Amazon password without my password?
Last Updated: 14th December, 2021
- Tap Forgot Password link on the login screen.
- Follow the on-screen instructions. You may be asked to copy the text from a picture in a text entry box (commonly known as a "CAPTCHA"). Make sure to enter the letters in all-caps.
- Follow the instructions in the e-mail sent to the e-mail address on your account.
Click to see full answer.
Also to know is, how do I find my Amazon Prime password?
Amazon's authentication and security systems don't allow for anyone, not even Amazon employees, to retrieve your password. Their policy is: “only YOU should know your password”. So there's no way for them to recover or retrieve your password.
Similarly, how do I reset my Amazon account? To change your account settings:
- In Your Account, go to Login & security.
- Next to the account information you'd like to update, select Edit.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and select Save Changes.
- After you've completed all your updates, select Done.
People also ask, how do I change my Amazon account password?
To change your password:
- Go to the Login & security page.
- Sign in with your current email address and password.
- Under the "Password" section, click Edit.
- Enter your new password.
- When you're done, click Save changes.
How do I change my email and password on Amazon?
Click on Your Account. Sign in with your e-mail and password. Under the settings heading, click Change your name, address, e-mail, or password. On the next page click edit next to the data you want to modify.