Asked by: Polivio Osterhofshoppingcouponing
Where are my saved items in Facebook marketplace?
Last Updated: 25th March, 2021
- Go to facebook.com/saved or click Saved on the left side of News Feed.
- Click a saved category at the top or click a saved item to view it.
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, you may ask, how do I find my saved items on the marketplace?
To view the things you've saved:
- Tap .
- Tap Saved.
- Tap a collection at the top or tap a saved item to view it.
Also Know, how do I view my saved videos on Facebook? How to find your saved videos on Facebook using a mobile device
- Open the Facebook app on your Android or iPhone.
- Tap the three bars in the lower-right corner of your screen to get to the Facebook menu.
- In the menu, tap "Saved," which has a pink and purple ribbon icon next to it.
Furthermore, why can't I see my saved items on Facebook?
When you save things on Facebook, they'll appear in your Saved Items that only you can see. If you're still unable to view your saved items, please use the “Report a Problem” link on your account to let us know more about what you're seeing.
How do I save something on Facebook marketplace?
To save items on Marketplace:
- From facebook.com, click Marketplace in the top left.
- Click a listing that you want to save.
- Click Save below the Send button.